Fix N’ Flip Real Estate 101: Getting Financed
Let’s talk fix and flips. The number of real estate investors getting into the flipping business is as high as it has been in over a decade. For most investors, flipping houses requires financing – usually hard money financing that’s geared towards real estate investors’ needs with quick closings and flexible underwriting.
Familiarize yourself with hard money lending, and how you can use it to launch your real estate investing business in our free eBook!
In this free eBook we discuss:
- What is Hard Money Lending?
- How to Select Your Fix & Flip Property
- Conducting Thorough Due Diligence
- Finding the Right Contractor
- Qualifying For A Hard Money Loan
- Proving You Have the Funds to Close
- The Hard Money Loan Process