We’re always looking for talented individuals in the following departments:
Asset Based Lending is always looking for a Rockstar Salespeople to cover one if its rapidly growing territories on the east coast. Candidates should have mortgage loan sales experience, excellent social skills, and endless drive to succeed. This person will be tasked with finding new borrowers as well as servicing ABL’s existing client list. This is accomplished in part by
- Representing the company at local industry events on a weekly basis
- Quick response to inbound inquiries
- External outreach to former borrowers and leads
- Prospecting and sourcing of new opportunities
Compensation for this position will be a competitive combination of salary and commissions. If you work hard and help us to grow our business, the sky is the limit! Our sales team is located in our Hoboken HQ, or remotely, depending on the candidate.
Asset Based Lending is always looking for dynamic marketing and communications interns to join our growing team on the cutting edge of marketing in the alternative lending and real estate investing industry. The ideal candidate:
- Is currently enrolled in an accredited college or university with a major in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, English, or related field.
- Learns quickly
- Is equally interested in working collaboratively or with little supervision
- Has outstanding attention to detail
- Enjoys writing…and does it well
- Has a knack for research
- Is familiar with general marketing concepts and eager to learn more; especially in the digital marketing arena
- Thrives in a loud, fast-paced environment
Graphic design, web development, and/or video production skills are a plus (but not required)
What Our Marketing Interns Do:
This is not your typical coffee and busywork internship. You’ll be working hand in hand with ABL’s Chief Marketing Officer supporting all of the various marketing initiatives that help drive the firm’s continuous growth month over month. This includes:
- Content Creation (website, press releases, blogs, etc)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Management
- Video Marketing
- Market Research
- Sales Support (lead qualification)
- CRM Management
- Public Relations Outreach & Management
- And various other marketing activities
Want To Join This Team?
Are you up to challenge? If this sounds like you, please apply with your resume and any other information you think we should know about you. Candidates must be within a commutable distance to our office in Hoboken NJ, directly across the street from the NYC PATH and Hoboken train station. Our internship program offers a flexible schedule and the ability to occasionally work from home.
ABL is always looking for talented individuals to join our Loan Processing & Operations team based in Hoboken, NJ. This department aids in Loan Processing, Collateral Management, Servicing and Administrative functions. Employees on this team must be detail-oriented and have an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. The ability to work well with others both internally and externally is crucial in this role.